TORONTO, MISSISSAUGA & GTA
Verify Your Compliance With CRA Standards and Regulations
Our expertise in all aspects of financial regulatory compliance affords F Silveira CPA a unique perspective when it comes to audits. We know the pitfalls and traps that can cost your company dearly when the auditors come knocking. F Silveira’s audit preparation services allow you to identify and correct any issues or shortcomings that exist in your reporting of finances, internal controls, or regulatory requirements compliance.
The F Silveira CPA team comprises professional auditors. This gives us a comprehensive understanding of what the audit is going to look for and the kind of correspondence an auditor requires. Our experience also allows us to eliminate any redundancies and errors in your financial reporting, making any future auditing less stressful and more efficient.
Our team can perform a thorough analysis of your business and offer creative financial advice.
We can systematically record, analyze, and interpret the financial information of your business to your critical advantage.
We’ll listen to your goals, aspirations, and dreams and develop a financial plan that strategizes your path to achieving them.
OUR AUDIT PREPARATION SERVICES
How We Ensure Your Finances Are Audit-Ready
Your organization will benefit from our expansive knowledge base and experience in audit preparation and go through the auditing process smoothly. Our services include:
- Project management and pre-audit planning
- Reconciliation of fixed assets, accrued and prepaid expenses, and bank accounts
- Creation, analysis, and updating of audit work papers and schedules.
- Account reconciliation for the balance sheet
- Evaluation of the accounts for revenues and expenses
- Drafting financial statements and the disclosures that go with them in the footnotes
- Assistance with requests from and discussions with external auditors
With a thorough review of your company’s finances, your audit readiness in Toronto, Mississauga, and the GTA will never be in doubt. Contact us today to learn how F Silveira CPA can help you and your organization stay on the right side of financial regulations.